Body Align physio is a business built on culture, serving a close community and run by values. Our mission is to make our patient's lives better - through evidence based practice, mindful movement, education, empowerment and knowledge.
If you are a physiotherapist or health practitioner we would love to hear from you.
Get in contact with us today!
Body Align Physio is seeking a passionate Physiotherapist to join our team. We pride ourselves on excellent word of mouth referrals and a great work-life balance.
This established practice is renowned for holistic, patient driven care delivered in a beautiful setting, Mollymook Beach on the NSW South Coast. More information on Mollymook can be found here. With a combination of Clinical Exercise (Pilates) equipment and mat classes, we offer the community fun and specific programs with a focus on quality and technique.
The role will comprise of hands on musculoskeletal physiotherapy, pre and postnatal care, exercise rehab, both 1:1, small equipment and mat groups. We are looking for someone with excellent motivational skills and a passion to achieve great results and help patients reach their specific goals. Experience in Clinical Exercise rehabilitation is highly desirable. Training will be provided for the right applicant. This job will start on as a casual role with the potential to develop into part or full time.
New graduates can also apply for this role. A "New Graduate Program" will include weekly 1:1 Professional Development sessions, fortnightly Professional Development with the entire practitioner team, adequate training & administration to allow for ongoing development.
For more information please visit our www.bodyalignphysio.com.au.
Body Align Physio offers a flexible working environment & strongly encourages work/life balance. An attractive remuneration package will be discussed with the successful applicant. This package also includes;
Annual CPD allowance (to be discussed with the successful applicant).
1:1 mentoring from our practitioners specialised fields
Fortnightly PD sessions with all practitioners
Paid admin breaks
Quarterly ‘mentor catch ups’
Flexible hours and working environment
- Experience and/or a strong desire for professional development in Clinical Pilates in a rehab setting
- Experience managing Workers’ Compensation, DVA, chronic disease management (EPC) plans and motor vehicle claims
- Ability to work flexible shifts and weekends at times (Saturday for clinic or sports cover)
- Good hands on manual therapy skills
- Knowledge and experience using a variety of treatment techniques
- Interpersonal/team focused
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Driver’s license and appropriate insurance cover
- Experience and qualifications to provide Clinical Exercise (formally known as Clinical Pilates) sessions and group classes
Please submit a cover letter and resume with your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow us on Instagram